Welcome To Cricket Statz
Generate Advanced Cricket Statistics with Cricket Statz
Cricket Statz is advanced cricket statistics software for those that are serious about their cricket averages and stats. It provides an extensive range of statistics for teams, clubs, associations, statisticians and individuals. Simply enter scorecard details and Cricket Statz will produce over 60 professional reports and graphs. Cricket Statz Pro can also import matches from many cricket scoring apps.
Associations and leagues can use the unique Cricket Statz match importing tool to receive match reports from clubs via email or file. Clubs can also use this tool to receive match reports from individual teams. Cricket Statz also imports matches from MyCricket, Play-Cricket and SportStatz allowing teams and clubs to submit match data from a web browser.
Cricket Statz is used by thousands of established cricket associations and clubs worldwide to produce weekly statistics web pages, match reports, data for coaches, feedback for players, end of season reports and much more!
Make your cricket stats generation and record keeping easier:
- Generate a complete set of statistics reports at the press of a button. These can be published to a web site or used as a yearbook.
- Create the perfect batting team based on batting position statistics using the Batting Order Optimiser
- Save hours of data entry time by importing match details from Cricket Australia's MyCricket and the ECB's Play-Cricket services
- Import Cricket Statz scorecards that have been emailed from other teams and clubs, or those that have been exported from SportStatz
- Filter all stats reports by date range, club, Vs team, match type, grade, ground and more
- Generate Match Reports & Match Summaries at the press of a button
- Export reports as CSV, text or HTML for inclusion in end-of-season publications
- Allows up to 14 players per side per innings, unlimited players per team within a season (great for Junior cricket)
- Allows entry of historical summaries for inclusion in reports, saving hours in entering old scorecards
- Runs under Windows 8.1, 8 and 7 and is very easy to use
"Fantastic Programme. I have been using Cstatz Pro for many years. An outstanding stats programme which makes my job a whole lot easier. The support is always quick."
Mike Walton Hurley Cricket Club
"An exceptional program. I have been using Cricket Statz since V1. It is an exceptional program, which installs easily and provides my cricket club members with all the stats they want. Our Cricket Association uses SportStatz to record all the matches and I import matches from Sportstatz to Cricket Statz. I cant recommend these two programs too highly."
Brian Parsons Armidale District Cricket
"Thanks for an outstanding program. I previously captured cricket stats on an Excel Spreadsheet. Cricket Statz has made this task quicker and easier with less chance of errors creeping in - Thank you!"
Jacquie Schaff Waterstone College
"Really great piece of software. I have been using Cricket Statz for the last few years to manage the scores and stats of the Jakarta Cricket Association. Really great piece of software which helps me produce timely score summaries and statistics which I upload to the JCA website."
Randy Reckerman Jakarta Cricket Association