I've been looking forward to this report for a while as i have been using a spreadsheet to calculate it previously. Another spreadsheet i can get rid of!
However when I've run the new CS report to reach Min Wickets and set it to 100 wickets it didn't compare to my spreadsheet, so i ran the Match by Match report for a player and noted that it was only correct if i removed the innings when a bowler took 0 wickets in them eg 0/30, 027 etc. So it only seems to counts an inns if a bowler takes a wicket in that innings.
Here is the Min wickets report which shows player Daniel Del Prete taking 41 innings to reach 100 wickets:
However the Player Match by Match report for the same player below (when i've dumped it into Excel and added a cumulative column) show it takes 55 inns to reach 100 wickets (some matches were 2 inns)
This is the Match by Match report dumped into Excel to find which inns was his 100th wicket which indicates 55.